84 Lumber is dedicated to building excellent careers for our associates. We are always looking for bright, hard-working individuals to become future leaders within our company!
At 84 Lumber, we believe in rewarding our associates with excellent wages and benefits. Since we promote nearly 100% from within our Company, your paycheck and career will grow with every promotion! A new Manager Trainee can become a Store Manager within 2 to 3 years, with earning potential of $100,000 dollars or more!
- Medical/Hospitalization Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k and Profit Sharing for a secure financial future
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Training and Development
- Awards and Incentives
84 Lumber cares about the financial future of you and your family. We also want to reward you for your loyalty to our team. We are dedicated to providing our Associates with the opportunity to enjoy a lucrative retirement from our company!
Profit Sharing Plan:
- 100% contributed by 84 Lumber based on profitability
- Fully vested after 7 years participation
- All full-time associates are eligible after 1 year of employment
401(k) Savings Plan:
- Associates are immediately eligible for participation
- Deposit 1% to 50% of your eligible income
- Participant is entitled to any company contribution according to a 6-year vesting schedule
- Participants can self-direct their own investments into approximately 16 different investment options
Note regarding 401(k) savings plan: Benefits are available to all employees who work at least 1000 hours per year. Must be employed first and last day of year. Please be aware that each benefit - with the exception of profit sharing - will require some financial payments by the associate.